Friday, March 4, 2011

MESSAGE FROM DEV


If a wall post has the "normal" picture of Cody (not the colored ones: pink, green, blue, and red) that means it's a message from ME. (The developer/app creator.)

I just wanted to let you all know... I'm not Cody Simpson.


My name's Michelle, I'm 14 years old (I have 23 apps in the AppStore so far), I'm a fan of Cody Simpson and so I made this app for him. Also, he made the EP "4U" so it's "4ME". Haha!
I then decided it was payback time so I made this app "4HIM (and every fan, of course), and now we're even Cody!!

I created the "WALL" and "WRITE ON WALL" tab so other Simpsonizers can see what others from around the world have to say about Cody.

On a message post, I sometime give feedback by saying "MESSAGE:..." the message is from me - not Cody! I never pretended to be Cody, nor will I do so.


Anyways... right now, I'm working on and waiting for a couple bugs to be fixed and will have a new version coming out in a while!

143!
Michelle
Cody Simpson app

P.S. Thanks for your support! I really, really do enjoy reading feedback about the app! It really brightens up my day! :)

P.P.S. I don't think it should be "143" - it should be "144"
1 letter in i
4 letters in love
4 letters in Cody!
Haha! 144!

2 comments:

  1. wow it would be so cool if cody simpson actualy looked at this app then he would call us like his biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the idea of 144 i totaly agree this ap is so great

    ReplyDelete