Tuesday, March 1, 2011

iYiYi love you

Most of the 143 messages received over the weekend... 

"iYiYi love you, Cody"
- Anonymous

"Ily cdy, U r amazing and the love of my life!!! ;) 143"
- Anonymous



"Cody I am one of your biggest fans! U are absolutely amazing! 1-4-3 <33"
- Anonymous


"143 Cody!!!!!! U rox my sox!!!! I wanna meet u so badly!!!!!! 143"
- Anonymous


"Hi Cody, Love Us"
- Anonymous


"Cody iloveyoou everytime I listen to ur music I cry I really want to meet u your amazing ;) I love yoou"
- Anonymous


"I love Cody Simpson with all my heart"
- Anonymous


"Haaaey Cody I LOVE you sooo much! Everyday I wake up and listen to your songs You are my idol and you are the hottest guy on the planet! Don't let other people say put you down, your you and youre PERFECT xxxxx"
- Anonymous


"Omg Cody youre amazing I love you <3 143. It would be more than a dream come true to meet someone amazing like you <3 iloveyoucody !!!!!"
- Anonymous

Attachment sent from - Anonymous -

No comments:

Post a Comment