Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UPDATE!

WALL UPDATE!
On Version 1.0, the message tab wasn't working so well, so if you sent your message before February 10, I won't be able to see it and post it up on here. (Sorry!)
If you still have version 1.0, please update to 1.0.1 (app now includes Google News and fixed this message problem).

For those of you who posted your message, thanks - I've received more than I thought I would, and I have to go through them all to make sure their not spam/hate mail before I post them.

I'll approve and post most of the messages by the end of this week.

Thanks for your patience, sorry for the inconvenience.
143!!

P.S.

If you want to be credited, please include your first name/nickname and state/country.
If you want to be notified and see your post in the app, leave your email on the Message text box (won't be published/kept after the email is sent/spammed).



No comments:

Post a Comment