Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delaney (Minnesota)


"Cody there's so much to say aboutcha... If I had to pick one thing I think it would be that you are so amazing and I hope that you can make it to minnesota on your tour:) if I had a chance to ever meet you I probably would faint or start stuttering like an Idiot or just not say anything because I'm so shocked (I'll try not to because that would ruin the experience but no promises) I hope you come out with new songs soon!! And hopefully I'll be able to meet you sometime im looking forward to it! Lots of love from your biggest fan Delaney:)"

"One more thing to say is that don't care about the haters they're just jealous they're not as talented as you:) P.s you should still come to Minnesota"

-Dalaney
Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment