Thursday, April 7, 2011

Concert


Simpsonizers left comment saying they are going /will/wanna/ see Cody in concert!

"Hey Cody first I love you and it would be a miracle to meet you I wanna go to c ur concert but it's on a school day and ur my world and I love (I no I said the but it's true) btw I'm 12 and ur amazing and even though people say ur a Justin Bierber wanna be u have ur own amazing and special talent and u rock my world I LOVE U I WANNA MEET U SOOOOO BADLY!!" <3 Kayla,12 , PA

"Hi Cody I think you need to throw a concert in west Virginia. I would really like that because I would come to it right away just to meet you. I love you Cody Love, "
- Kierstyn Meeks ( Harts, West Virginia)"

I cried and cried for days because I couldn't go to ur concert because it was to much money I'm still upset and My heart hurts" ~Casey mooney

"I'm going to Cody Simpsons concert on April 25!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!so excited!!! "
- Anonymous

"I love you so much the tickets were sold out to your concert it's so sad i love u and I could almost have met u I am soo sad"
- Anonymous

"Cody I love u so much!!! I'm going to your concert in Dallas and I'm so excited :) just no I'm your biggest fan ever!!!!!!! 143 <3 "
- Anonymous

"Cody Simpson is my inspiration I bought ur tickets to ur concert on Friday and I bought a shirt of u today fro M hot topic I love youuuuuuu I'm ur biggest fan I have posters all over my walls of u"
- Anonymous

"hey i love u ! ur amazing and i love ur music! wish i could see u in concert ! luv ya i wish i could sing as well as you !"
- Anonymous

"Hey Cody..ur sexy and this is Maggie decker I just wanted to say that I am going to ur concert in MILWAKKER Wisconsin and I am SOO SICKED to see you and look at this pic I made for me and u"
- Maggie Decker


Attachment:

"Cody I am coming to see your concert in Cleveland Ohio on my birthday yay I'm sooooooooooooooo excited I'm counting down the days omg can't wait to see and hear you live can't wait see ya there. I think you and Greyson are very talented singers"
Attachment:



2 comments:

  1. I loveu Cody and I'm comin to see u in concert in magic spring omg I wish I coul meet you I look kinda like ur younger almost like

    Anime lover you are Perfect For Cody
    Congratulations!! You and Cody are the perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cody, you should totally have a concert in virginia. A LOT of people here are fans and would love to see you preform. <3 you're amazing and i so wanna meet you.
    love brooke.- 14. :)

    ReplyDelete